- Size: 300 Sq Mts (3200 Sq Ft)
- Lot Size: 1.00 Acre
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Building Energy Rating:
- Floors: 2
This magnificent four bedroom residence is located on an elevated one acre site boasting spectacular views of Lough Swilly and the surrounding countryside. Architecturally superior and extending to 3200 sq ft the property provides spacious family accommodation. Located within 5 minutes of Letterkenny this property should appeal to purchasers searching for a substantial home and garden with many amenities / facilities within easy reach.
Sanitary ware and tiling are already installed at the property. A PC sum of €15,000 is also included in the asking price for the installation of kitchen units / fireplaces etc.
As planning permission for this property was applied for before 31st December 2006 and substantial works were completed prior to 30th June 2008 the property is exempted from the requirement for a Building Energy Rating under the terms of Statutory Instrument No. 666 of 2006.
- Magnificent views of Lough Swilly and surrounding areas from elevated one acre site.
- Hardwood front and rear doors with four point locking systems.
- Concrete floors to first floor.
- Lawns levelled and seeded.
- Optional detached garage (price available upon request).
- Front Lobby (2.50m x 1.70m)
- Hall (4.30m x 4.00m)
- Kitchen / Dining Room (8.30m x 5.30m)
- Family Room (4.70m x 3.80m)
- Sitting Room (5.70m x 4.20m)
- Study (2.90m x 2.90m)
- Sunroom (4.20m x 3.50m)
- Guest Bedroom (4.00m x 3.80m)
- Shower Room (2.30m x 1.70m)
- Rear Lobby (2.80m x 2.30m)
- Utility Room (2.90m x 2.30m)
- Boiler House (2.10m x 1.10m)
- Master Bedroom (4.70m x 3.50m)
- Walk-In Wardrobe (2.10m x 2.00m)
- En-Suite Bathroom (2.30m x 2.20m)
- Bedroom 3 (4.50m x 4.00m)
- Bedroom 4 (4.20m x 3.80m)
- Box Room / Store (2.80m x 2.20m)
- Family Bathroom (2.70m x 2.50m)
- Walk-in Hotpress (2.00m x 1.10m)
From Dry Arch roundabout proceed towards Manor roundabout on N14, after 1½ miles there is a crossroads turn right across dual carriage way and then right onto Dromore Road. Continue along this road for exactly ½ mile and the site is located on the left hand side easily identifiable by our “For Sale” board.
Your Negotiator for this Property
Mary B Rainey FSCSI
Office: 074 912 2211
Mobile: 086 238 0421