- The property particulars on this website do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
- The vendor does not make or give, nor is Sherry FitzGerald Rainey or its staff authorised to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of this property.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy himself/herself or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
- Sherry FitzGerald Rainey reserve the right not to accept offers from parties who have not viewed the property on which they are intending to offer until such time that a full internal and external inspection of the property takes place.
- From time to time our Vendors may have a requirement for interested parties to prove funds. Should a potential purchaser decline to provide proof of funds when requested then Sherry FitzGerald Rainey will deem the offer not to have been made until such time that the appropriate proof of funds is received.
- The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
- Prices for commercial property are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.